all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* User dict for Japanese Leim
@ 2003-03-09  4:52 Charles Muller
From: Charles Muller @ 2003-03-09  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have a large user dictionary (kana-to-kanji) in a text file developed
during a decade of using Japanese Windows IME, and I would love to have this
available to me in Emacs. I have done quite a bit of searching around, both
inside Emacs and on the web, but have been unable to turn up any kind of
documentation that would tell me if it is possible to do this. Can anyone
point me to relevant resources within Emacs or on the web?

Regards,

Chuck

Charles Muller  <acmuller@gol.com>
Faculty of Humanities,  Toyo Gakuen University
Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJKV-English Dictionary [http://www.acmuller.net]
H-Buddhism List Editor [http://www2.h-net.msu.edu/~buddhism/]
Mobile Phone: 090-9310-1787

[parent not found: <mailman.3006.1047185585.21513.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]