Hello, I am testing the cvs version of emacs on Linux-Mandrake cooker (beta-version) and OpenBSD-current (also beta) and I am experiencing a repeatable crash on OpenBSD which doesn't happen on Mandrake-cooker. I myself am not good enough in debugging to figure out what causes this crash, so I am offering someone who is qualified a shell on my OpenBSD machine. Please reply to this message on this list ( So I know I won't be giving an account to someone unknown ) and I will reply with further requests like an ssh-key and ip-info. # Han