I am using Mutt for e-mail with emacs for editing and composing. Today, I run a separate instance of emacs everytime I compose or edit. I have tried emacsclient but have one issue - when using emacsclient, the focus doesn't change so I need to alt-tab in the window manager to the emacs window. I have been playing around with raise-frame to bring the emacs window to the front and that works fine but it doesn't change the focus. The focus is still on the Mutt window. Is there any way to raise the frame and have emacs grab the focus? Thanks for the help. -- Michael Herman