all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Shouldn't TUTORIAL.se be TUTORIAL.sv?
@ 2002-12-09  8:34 Kenichi Handa
From: Kenichi Handa @ 2002-12-09  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: matsl

The language code of Swedish is "sv", not "se", in ISO 639.
	<http://www.unicode.org/unicode/onlinedat/languages.html>
I think we should change the file name TUTORIAL.se to
TUTORIAL.sv.

By the way, there's no ChangeLog entry for this file.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
handa@m17n.org

* Re: Shouldn't TUTORIAL.se be TUTORIAL.sv?
@ 2002-12-09  9:13 ` Mats Lidell
From: Mats Lidell @ 2002-12-09  9:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Hi Kenichi

You wrote:

Kenichi> The language code of Swedish is "sv", not "se", in ISO 639.
Kenichi> 	<http://www.unicode.org/unicode/onlinedat/languages.html>
Kenichi> I think we should change the file name TUTORIAL.se to
Kenichi> TUTORIAL.sv.

I have no objection to this change. It is probably a good one but I
know to little about language codes to really be certain.

Kenichi> By the way, there's no ChangeLog entry for this file.

True. So it seems.

I hope that someone at gnu corrects these things.

Yours
--
%% Mats

* Re: Shouldn't TUTORIAL.se be TUTORIAL.sv?
@ 2002-12-10  3:41   ` Kenichi Handa
From: Kenichi Handa @ 2002-12-10  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:
> Handa, can you rename it, and make the other appropriate changes
> so it will still be used when it should be?

Done in HEAD and RC.

---

@ 2002-12-10  7:18     ` Pavel Janík
From: Pavel Janík @ 2002-12-10  7:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

   From: Kenichi Handa <handa@m17n.org>
   Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:41:29 +0900 (JST)

   > > Handa, can you rename it, and make the other appropriate changes
   > > so it will still be used when it should be?
   >
   > Done in HEAD and RC.

Do not forget to change the list of translators accordingly - I can not
remember the exact name of that file - should be in
etc/TUTORIAL.something_long.
--
Pavel Janík

Choose variable names that won't be confused.
                  --  The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)

* Re: Shouldn't TUTORIAL.se be TUTORIAL.sv?
@ 2002-12-10  8:23       ` Kenichi Handa
From: Kenichi Handa @ 2002-12-10  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

In article <m3el8qpcjt.fsf@Janik.cz>, Pavel@Janik.cz (Pavel Janík) writes:
>    From: Kenichi Handa <handa@m17n.org>
>    Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:41:29 +0900 (JST)

>>  > Handa, can you rename it, and make the other appropriate changes
>>  > so it will still be used when it should be?
>>
>>  Done in HEAD and RC.

> Do not forget to change the list of translators accordingly - I can not
> remember the exact name of that file - should be in
> etc/TUTORIAL.something_long.
> --
> Pavel Janík

Done in etc/TUTOTRIAL.translators.  Thank you for pointing
it out.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
handa@m17n.org