all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* IMPORTANT
@ 2002-10-20 16:41 UKACHUKWU EMENIKE
From: UKACHUKWU EMENIKE @ 2002-10-20 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

From the desk of: DR.UKACHUKWU EMENIKE
Tel No: Your Intl. Access Code + 873762692484
Fax No: Your Intl. Access Code + 873762692485
email : uka_emenike@fastermail.com
Lagos, Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR AN URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

After due deliberation with my colleagues, We have decided to forward to you this business proposal. We want a reliable person who could assist us in the transfer
the sum of Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($20,500,000 ). Via International Bank Draft Cashable in any First World Countries.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contracts awarded by us under the budget allocation to our Ministry. This bill has been approved for payment by
the other concerned Ministries. The contract has since been executed, commissioned and the contractor was paid the actual cost of the contract. We are left with
the balance US$20.5M as part of the over-invoiced amount which we have deliberated over estimated for our own use. But under our protocol vision,we as civil
servants are forbidden to operate or own foreign accounts. This is why we are soliciting your assistance in this manner and regard .

As you may want to know and to make you less curious, I got your
address from adverts in the business directory . I am the Chief accountant/Internal Auditor of the Contract Award Committee (CAC)of the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation ( NNPC). This transaction is very much free from all sorts of RISKS and TROUBLE from my Government. We the N.N.P.C. Officials involved
in this deal have put in many years in service to this Ministry. We have been exercising patience for this opportunity for so long and to most of us this is a life time
opportunity we cannot afford to miss.

We have agreed to COMPENSATE you duly if agreement is reached by both of us and I and one of my colleagues involved in this deal will come to your country to
arrange for our share, upon the confirmation from you that the Certified International Bank Draft has been Approved and Raised in your favor.

Consequent upon your acceptance of this proposal, kindly confirm your interest by Telephone to me, through my Direct Tel No: +873-762-692484. (Please Call
Direct, DO NOT add my country(234) and City(1) codes ) . Your indication by revert Telephone to me of your sincere and serious interest will enable me fax you or
brief you of  the PROCEDURES FOR THIS TRANSACTION. If my line is busy, please keep trying you will surely get through.

NOTE: In the event of your inability to handle this transaction please inform us so that we can look for another reliable person who can assist in this respect.

It might surprise you why we choose you and trusted you for this transaction. Yes, we believe that good friends can be discovered and business like this can not be
realized without mutual trust. This is why we have decided to trust you for this transaction. Be further informed that everyone’s interest and security had been
considered before you were contacted, so be rest assured and feel free to go into this transaction with us. But let Honesty and Trust be our watchword throughout
this transaction and your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thank you, and God bless.NOTE THAT YOU CAN USE THIS ALTERNATIVE EMAIL
ADDRESSES:uke_emenike@fastermail.com

Best Regards,

DR.UKACHUKWU EMENIKE.

* IMPORTANT
@ 2002-10-30  5:18 uka_emenike
From: uka_emenike @ 2002-10-30  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

From the desk of: DR.UKACHUKWU EMENIKE
email : ukachukwu_emenike@safe-mail.net
[...]

ADDRESSES:ukachukwu_emenike@safe-mail.net

Best Regards,

DR.UKACHUKWU EMENIKE

This email is a free service of Phantom Email
available at http://phantomemail.com/.
Looking for a date?  Check out http://personalinteractions.com/go/p185.

* Important
@ 2009-04-07 20:10 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2009-04-07 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode emacs-orgmode

Hi,

with the current git release, I have again moved some
code to new files.  The exporters for HTML, XOXO, ASCII,
and iCalendar now all have their own files.  I hope
that this will make things more transparent.

However, such a splitting operation is complex, and it
is possible that in some environments, some operations
will not work normally.  Please be extra alert, in
particular watch out for bugs where a command fails
because a certain function is not defined.  Report
such cases here, so that we can fix this quickly.

For consistency, I would also like to rename the file
org-export-latex.el to org-latex.el, but since there
is more LaTeX-related stuff in Org than just the exporter,
I have not done this yet.

Thanks for your help.

- Carsten

* Re: Important
@ 2009-04-07 20:34 ` Matthew Lundin
From: Matthew Lundin @ 2009-04-07 20:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: org-mode emacs-orgmode

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> writes:

> Hi,
>
> with the current git release, I have again moved some
> code to new files.  The exporters for HTML, XOXO, ASCII,
> and iCalendar now all have their own files.  I hope
> that this will make things more transparent.
>
> However, such a splitting operation is complex, and it
> is possible that in some environments, some operations
> will not work normally.  Please be extra alert, in
> particular watch out for bugs where a command fails
> because a certain function is not defined.  Report
> such cases here, so that we can fix this quickly.

Just pulled the new commits from the git repo. When I type "make", I get
the following error message:

,----
| In toplevel form:
| lisp/org-export-latex.el:53:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void: org-create-multibrace-regexp
| make: *** [lisp/org-export-latex.elc] Error 1
`----

- Matt

* Re: Important
@ 2009-04-07 21:04 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2009-04-07 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: org-mode emacs-orgmode

Hi Carsten,

updated my test data to match current Org-mode.
Pulled and exported to HTML without a problem.

    * [X] Horizontal line not in <p>
    * [X] Encodings (iso-8859-1, iso-8859-15, utf-8)
    * [X] Named Section Anchors in Headlines
    * [X] Footnotes
    * [X] #+SETUPFILE
    * [X] text before first headline

Looks very good to me.

Best,

   Sebastian

Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> writes:
> Hi,
>
> with the current git release, I have again moved some
> code to new files.  The exporters for HTML, XOXO, ASCII,
> and iCalendar now all have their own files.  I hope
> that this will make things more transparent.
>
> However, such a splitting operation is complex, and it
> is possible that in some environments, some operations
> will not work normally.  Please be extra alert, in
> particular watch out for bugs where a command fails
> because a certain function is not defined.  Report
> such cases here, so that we can fix this quickly.
>
> For consistency, I would also like to rename the file
> org-export-latex.el to org-latex.el, but since there
> is more LaTeX-related stuff in Org than just the exporter,
> I have not done this yet.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> - Carsten

Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472
Fax:   +49 (0)1805 - 233633 - 11044
mobil: +49 (0)173 - 83 93 417
Email: s.rose@emma-stil.de, sebastian_rose@gmx.de
Http:  www.emma-stil.de

* Re: Important
@ 2009-04-07 21:18   ` David Maus
From: David Maus @ 2009-04-07 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Good Evening,

On 07 Apr 09, Matthew Lundin wrote:

> Just pulled the new commits from the git repo. When I type "make", I get
> the following error message:
>
> ,----
> | In toplevel form:
> | lisp/org-export-latex.el:53:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void: org-create-multibrace-regexp
> | make: *** [lisp/org-export-latex.elc] Error 1
> `----
>
> - Matt

Same here using GNU Emacs 23.0.91.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu) of 2009-03-29 on elegiac, modified by Debian.

Before the error make threw a warning about

org-exp.el:2527:1:Warning: the function `org-create-multibrace-regexp' is not
    known to be defined.

In addition a warning the could indicate problems:

In org-export-ascii-preprocess:
org-ascii.el:374:8:Warning: function org-export-ascii-preprocess used to take
    0 arguments, now takes 1

I also noticed some warnings about obsolete variables for Emacs 23.1:

In org-get-entries-from-diary:
org-agenda.el:3340:11:Warning: `fancy-diary-buffer' is an obsolete variable
    (as of Emacs 23.1); use `diary-fancy-buffer' instead.

In org-agenda-goto-calendar:
org-agenda.el:6110:11:Warning: `view-calendar-holidays-initially' is an
    obsolete variable (as of Emacs 23.1); use
    `calendar-view-holidays-initially-flag' instead.
org-agenda.el:6111:11:Warning: `view-diary-entries-initially' is an obsolete
    variable (as of Emacs 23.1); use `calendar-view-diary-initially-flag'
    instead.

These latter warning don't seem to belong to the error but I took the
opportunity to report these warnings here in case they are yet unknown.

Regards,

  -- David

--
Email..... maus.david@gmail.com
Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org

* Re: Important
@ 2009-04-08  0:26   ` Mark Elston
From: Mark Elston @ 2009-04-08  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode emacs-orgmode

Matthew Lundin wrote:
> Hi Carsten,
>
> Carsten Dominik <dominik@science.uva.nl> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> with the current git release, I have again moved some
>> code to new files.  The exporters for HTML, XOXO, ASCII,
>> and iCalendar now all have their own files.  I hope
>> that this will make things more transparent.
>>
>> However, such a splitting operation is complex, and it
>> is possible that in some environments, some operations
>> will not work normally.  Please be extra alert, in
>> particular watch out for bugs where a command fails
>> because a certain function is not defined.  Report
>> such cases here, so that we can fix this quickly.
>>

> Just pulled the new commits from the git repo. When I type "make", I get
> the following error message:
>
> ,----
> | In toplevel form:
> | lisp/org-export-latex.el:53:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void: org-create-multibrace-regexp
> | make: *** [lisp/org-export-latex.elc] Error 1
> `----

I ran into this also.  However, a "make clean" then "make" solved the
problem.

Mark

* Re: Important
@ 2009-04-08  5:59     ` David Maus