Kai.Grossjohann@CS.Uni-Dortmund.DE (Kai Großjohann) wrote: > Jon Cast writes: > > What /was/ this crucial change from 19.28->19.29? I'm curious now > > (and given that there /was/ a 19.28, I'm wondering if there > > shouldn't have been more major releases in there). > The maximum buffer size increased from 8M to 128M (on 32 bit > architectures). I see. You could argue that should have been a major version change, then. But I still don't think saying the next version should be 22.0 follows from that :) > There was also a time in the 19 series where the Lucid toolkit was > added, but I don't quite remember when. Could be 19.19 or 19.25 > when it was added; I remember these versions as yard-rocks (is that > between inch-pebbles and mile-stones?). See above > kai > -- > A large number of young women don't trust men with beards. (BFBS Radio) Jon Cast p.s.: Kai: I hope I got your name right above; I'm sorry if I made a mistake.