all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* latex color mode
@ 2002-03-27 19:18 Garance PARIS
From: Garance PARIS @ 2002-03-27 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

In GNU Emacs 20.7.2 (i386-debian-linux-gnu, X toolkit)
 of Sat Aug 18 2001 on gluck modified by Debian
configured using `configure  i386-debian-linux-gnu
--prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
--libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
--infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man
--with-pop=yes --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=yes'

Just a small thing in the latex color mode of my favorite
editor ;-) When I have a footnote, it is usually colored
green... but only until the first parenthesis! If I use many
other latex command within the footnote, say a citation or
\textit command, then the color mode stops being green after
the first parenthesis, instead of going on until the end of
the footnote :-( \footnote{Da mir den Artikel von
\cite{bs90} nicht zur Verfuegung stand, referiere ich nur
jene Experimentelle Ergebnisse, die...}\footnote{A cleft
construction can be derived from a non-cleft construction by
introducing one of its elements, say X, in a clause having
the form \textit{It <be> X}, and by turning the rest into a
relative clause, as when deriving \textit{It was John [that
we saw]} from \textit{We saw John}.}

But it works with \url (this footnote is green all the way):
\footnote{This part of the material, which was presented by
Ruth Fuchss in the seminar, is the object of her paper on
the Moses Illusion (see
\url{http://www.coli.uni-sb.de/~fuchss/Ruth/Uni/Arbeiten/HS
P-ausarbeitung.ps.gz)}.}

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-03-27 19:18 UTC | newest]