Okamsn wrote: > Hello, > > After testing it more, I see that what I've written does not work as I > expected in the case > > (let ((v (vector (vector 0 1) > (vector 2 3) > (vector 4 5)))) > (setf (seq-subseq (seq-subseq (elt v 0) 0) 0) > [10]) > v) > > in which I would expect it to replace the first element of the first > sub-vector with 10. I will take more time to continue working on this. > > Thank you for your patience. > > Hello, I found a way to work with subplaces, like in the example in my previous e-mail message. Instead of creating the generic feature `(setf seq-subseq)` like what is done for `seq-elt`, I created a generic function `seq-replace`, which is used in a new `gv-expander` for `seq-subseq`. This way of doing it is like what is done for `substring`, which has the behavior that I wanted. What do you think about this approach? Thank you.