2010/2/26 Glenn Morris > smc wrote: > > > Who is the maintainer of the Spanish Emacs Tutorial. > > You don't need to worry about who maintains things to report a bug, > just use M-x report-emacs-bug. > > (Of course, if you want to *be* the maintainer it's a different matter.) > > The email address and domain inserted in the "tutorial.translators" file for the spanish translator is no longer available since a few years ago. Yes, we want to *be* the maintainers, basically for a consistency matter with the Spanish translations that we are doing for all GNU Emacs documentation in gnu.manticore.es > > Emacs (GNU Emacs 22.1.1) me encontré con un error en la linea 169 > (L-169), > > donde C-d ha de ir C-b. > > Thanks, fixed. > > Ok, thanks! -- Suso http://gnu.manticore.es