all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* changing window size
@ 2007-10-15 14:06 Jay G
From: Jay G @ 2007-10-15 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hello,

Does anyone know how to change the size of windows automatically created by
various hooks?
E.g., when I invoke latex-run-command, I would like the automatically
created *tex-shell* buffer
to be resized to a smaller height. Or more ambitiously, I would like the
entire frame to be
made taller and *tex-shell* window smaller, etc.  How can I achieve this?

Much thanks,
--JG

* changing window size
@ 2007-10-15 14:09 jgalpha