all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Does the C++ style "Stroustrup" really feet Bjarne's book?
@ 2004-01-21  3:52 Zero Yu
From: Zero Yu @ 2004-01-21  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am a new guy in emacs. I choose style "Stroustrup" in C++ style. But
I found that sometimes it didn't really meet the book.

   When I write the inline function in class defination, e.g.
   class X() {
   public:
	X()
	{
	   foo();
	     function_indent_incorrect();
	}
   };

   After I select the region, and use the function "indent-region",
Emacs didn't indent correctly. It will indent like this:
   class X() {
   public:
	X()
{
   foo();
   function_indent_incorrect();
}
};

Is there any way to change that? or I have to write all the sentences
in one line.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-21  3:52 UTC | newest]