Hello. > 11 nov 2013 kl. 15:45 skrev Bozhidar Batsov : > > I would have posted the bzr revision if I could, but I install the emacs head from homebrew and it uses one of the git mirrors. Anyways, I'll update my installation again and post a bug report if the problem is still present. > Ok. Please include information like this, because unless you use head from bzr, you are not really using "current head". Thanks, Jan D. > >> On 11 November 2013 12:46, Jan Djärv wrote: >> Are you sure you have the current head? If you made a proper bug report we would have that info already. >> >> Jan D. >> >> 11 nov 2013 kl. 10:22 skrev Bozhidar Batsov : >> >>> Seems to me some bug was recently introduced related to theme colours. I noticed that on the current head themes like zenburn (https://github.com/bbatsov/zenburn-emacs) load with several errors - Unable to load color "unspecified-fg" and some faces in the theme are rendered with a black foreground (I guess those that generate the error). >>> >>> As the theme looks good on Emacs 24.3 and nothing is apparently wrong with the colours Emacs head deems problematic, I'm fairly certain this is some bug/regression. Any ideas what change might be the cause of that problem? >