On Saturday 11 January 2014 19:26:19 Andreas Schwab wrote: > RĂ¼diger Sonderfeld writes: > > Is there a reason we can't simply copy .bzrignore to .gitignore? I was > > wondering about that when I recently updated .gitignore a bit. The format > > seems to be the same. > > They are not identical, for example leading ./ in bzrignore maps to > leading / in gitignore. Are there any other major differences besides this? I've replaced the ./ with / in bzrignore and use it with git now. If this looks good I'll commit it to trunk. Regards, RĂ¼diger