Hello. 11 aug 2013 kl. 18:21 skrev Juanma Barranquero : >> desktop-read: frameset-states accessing a non-frameset > > I cannot directly load you desktop because of a couple of invalid > values (font and border-width), but once I set them to reasonable > values for my system, and leaving everything else as is, it loads just > fine. > > Please, try to reproduce the problem starting from emacs -Q, without > customizations or anything else. > Ok, emacs -Q M-x desktop-save (in ~). C-x C-c emacs -Q M-x desktop-read Same message. Attaching that .emacs.desktop. What is an "invalid value"? Something not supported by your system? I would not call that invalid, it is perfectly valid, you just can't use it. Or if it indeed is invalid, that is a bug in desktop, it is saved by desktop. Jan D.