all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Missing arglist: char-after in 22.1
@ 2007-06-12 18:46 Whitfield Diffie
From: Whitfield Diffie @ 2007-06-12 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bug-gnu-emacs

				Tuesday  12 June 2007  at 11:44

    Emacs 22.1 tells me:

	char-after is a built-in function.
	[Missing arglist.  Please make a bug report.]

	Return character in current buffer at position POS.
	POS is an integer or a marker and defaults to point.
	If POS is out of range, the value is nil.

	(fn &optional POS)

					Whit

* Re: Missing arglist: char-after in 22.1
@ 2007-06-12 21:12 ` Nick Roberts
From: Nick Roberts @ 2007-06-12 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Whitfield Diffie; +Cc: bug-gnu-emacs

 >     Emacs 22.1 tells me:
 >
 > 	char-after is a built-in function.
 > 	[Missing arglist.  Please make a bug report.]
 >
 > 	Return character in current buffer at position POS.
 > 	POS is an integer or a marker and defaults to point.
 > 	If POS is out of range, the value is nil.
 >
 > 	(fn &optional POS)
 >
 > 					Whit

My crystal ball tells me that you are actually using Aquamacs 1.0 (and that
Aquamacs 1.0a gets round this problem).  If this is not the case, please use
M-x report-emacs-bug so we can see more information about your version and
configuration.  I don't see this problem.