all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* no offense, but what's up with the German political ranting & raving?
@ 2004-06-19  3:54 Joe Corneli
From: Joe Corneli @ 2004-06-19  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

They don't seem to be selling anything; they don't seem to be trying
to send viri...  and they don't seem to be talking about Emacs. So
why are they posting here?  Any one know what's up with this new
flava' of spam (or should I say -- wienerschnitzel? ;)).

* Re: no offense, but what's up with the German political ranting & raving?
@ 2004-06-19  9:15 Carsten Weinberg
From: Carsten Weinberg @ 2004-06-19  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004 10:54:03 +0200
GianUberto.Lauri@eng.it (Gian Uberto Lauri) wrote:

> Don't  worry. I  think that  the wole  world knows,  trust  and esteem
> German people and know these deraged idiots are an exception.
>
> I  had  a very  nice  trip  in Germany  last  year  mostly due  people
> niceness. It  could have  been impossible if  these idiots were  not a
> rare, noisy, exception.

Thanks a lot!
Grazie tanto!

-Carsten