all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* emacs colors on Sun Workstation
@ 2003-09-30 12:49 lorenzo guerrieri
From: lorenzo guerrieri @ 2003-09-30 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hallo !
Here's my problem:
I downloaded and installed Emacs version 21.2 on my Sun Workstation,
Operating System SunOS Release 5.8
When I open Emacs window there are no colors ! The background is grey
and all the characters are black. I am interested in particular of the
possibilities to have different colors for Fortran files (fortran
commands, comment lines, strings,ecc ...).
Thanks !!
Lorenzo

[parent not found: <mailman.898.1064929488.21628.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]