all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Shell mode show a new prompt when switching windows
@ 2018-05-03 22:08 Benjamín Buccianti
From: Benjamín Buccianti @ 2018-05-03 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

This is basically the problem. When I use my zsh theme frisk from shell mode, whenever I switch windows it disable the last prompt and show a new one causing the accumulation of blank prompts.

When I disable the theme on zshrc this don't occur. I'm thinking that something is going on with the definition of the frisk prompt but I don't know how see what's really going on under the hoods.

Any idea to solve this?

Thank you,
Benja

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-05-03 22:08 UTC | newest]