all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* No fonts match `TEXTFONT' ???
@ 2007-05-01 17:21 Christian Herenz
From: Christian Herenz @ 2007-05-01 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi,

When trying to start emacs from an remote Session in SSH i get the
error: No fonts match `TEXTFONT'. Seems the Admin has changed something
over there, what can it be?

Greets,
Christian

* Re: No fonts match `TEXTFONT' ???
@ 2007-05-01 18:36 ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2007-05-01 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christian Herenz; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 01.05.2007 um 19:21 schrieb Christian Herenz:

> When trying to start emacs from an remote Session in SSH i get the
> error: No fonts match `TEXTFONT'. Seems the Admin has changed
> something
> over there, what can it be?

~/.Xdefaults or ~/.Xresources. Check the archive and search for Karl
Hegbloom.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Heißt 'Wegwerfgesellschaft', dass mensch diese Gesellschaft weg
werfen *kann* oder *muss*?

* Re: No fonts match `TEXTFONT' ???
@ 2007-05-02  7:08   ` Christian Edmund Herenz
From: Christian Edmund Herenz @ 2007-05-02  7:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Dyballa; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Peter Dyballa wrote:
>   Check the archive and search for Karl Hegbloom.

Sorry, but I have to ask... Where can I check the archive??

greets,
Christian

* Re: No fonts match `TEXTFONT' ???
@ 2007-05-02  8:14     ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2007-05-02  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christian Edmund Herenz; +Cc: Emacs Help [help-gnu-emacs]

Am 02.05.2007 um 09:08 schrieb Christian Edmund Herenz:

> Peter Dyballa wrote:
>>   Check the archive and search for Karl Hegbloom.
>>
> Sorry, but I have to ask... Where can I check the archive??
>
> greets,
> Christian

Could you please read any message in this list until its end and then
click on the URL that also appears here in this seldom case just
before my answer?

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

Musik hilft gegen Taliban, nicht Bomben.