Hi, I found that the built-in Emacs lisp linter seems not able to identify functions defined within a (even the same) use-package :config block as the attached screenshot indicates: the "elisp-face-temp" function is defined right above the "elisp-face" function, however, the linter says that the "`elisp-face-temp' is not known to be defined". Are there some further configurations required in order to make the linter identifies functions defined in nested structure or we need to change the linter's implementation code to make the linter to identify functions those are not defined at top-level (i.e., defun block within a use-package or with-eval-after-loan block) Thanks, Kiong-Gē.