On Sunday 01 December 2013 08:26:53 Thien-Thi Nguyen wrote: > Personally, i just recently learned about "git-bzr" and, being > in the same boat as OP, am resolved to try it out RSN. Maybe > OP can do likewise, and we can coalesce our experiences into a > suitable blurb under admin/notes/, to ease things for others. > Surely that is better than continuing this thread. I'm in a similar situation. I recently got commit rights and would like to continue using git. It's simply the system I know and fits in my workflow (thanks magit). Without commit rights it was easy because I could simply use git to format the patches and send them to bugs/devel. I have already imported trunk through git-bzr. Is anybody here using git-bzr to push to the Emacs master? How well does this work? Regards, RĂ¼diger