On Sat, 2016-03-19 at 12:57 +0100, Marcin Borkowski wrote: > I'd strongly recommend Robert J. Chassell's book, "Introduction to > Programming in Emacs Lisp", which you can read in Emacs.  Type > > C-h i d m emacs lisp intro RET > > or evaluate the form > > (info "(eintr) Top") Well, I thought it'll be better to learn Lisp itself first, understand the paradigm behind it properly and then go to eintr. I have read some pages of eintr before, and was not exactly following it. It used to be weird - I wouldn't get it while reading it, and after a few hours, all of a sudden it made sense.   -- - D Vaidya.