On Thu, Sep 3, 2015 at 9:40 PM, Nicolas Petton wrote: > This is definitely a bug, I will fix it! (I will copy the behavior of > `some' in CL). Thanks Nicolas, the fix looks good! While we're on it, wouldn't seq-some be even more powerful if it guaranteed to return the value from the first matched element? Or would that somehow be difficult for some kinds of seqs? (By the way, I saw your presentation about seq.el on en EmacsConf. It was interesting, thanks for holding it. That was also how I spotted the bug in the first place.) -- Simen