On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 8:47 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote: >> Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 06:14:20 -0800 >> From: Samer Masterson >> Cc: stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org >> >> I just learned about checkdoc, and it should probably be mentioned >> too. > > It's mentioned in "Tips for Documentation Strings", to whose parent > node CONTRIBUTE already points. I think it would be useful if checkdoc and "Tips for Documentation Strings" were mentioned under "Documenting your changes". Assuming there are no objections, I can roll that into the testing patch.