all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* orgmode css
@ 2014-01-15 13:27 022
From: 022 @ 2014-01-15 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hi all,

I've started using emacs recently. I am having problem using css in orgmode
from https.
When I try
#+STYLE: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" />
and export to html. The css gets integrated as expected but when I try
#+STYLE: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="https://raw.github.com/022/orgmode_css/master/style.css " />
It fails.

* Re: orgmode css
@ 2014-01-15 16:17 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-01-15 16:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 022; +Cc: Help-gnu-emacs

022 <fake7160@gmail.com> writes:

> I've started using emacs recently. I am having problem using css in orgmode
> from https.

What version of Emacs and Org are you using?

M-x emacs-version RET
M-x org-version RET

> When I try
> #+STYLE: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css" />
> and export to html. The css gets integrated as expected but when I try
> #+STYLE: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
> href="https://raw.github.com/022/orgmode_css/master/style.css " />
> It fails.

With latest version, use this:
#+HTML_HEAD: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="https://raw.github.com/022/orgmode_css/master/style.css" />

--
 Bastien

* Re: orgmode css
@ 2014-01-16 12:18   ` 022
From: 022 @ 2014-01-16 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

It turns out that I cant use github as a webhosting service according to
this post
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7780550/referencing-a-css-file-in-github-repo-as-stylesheet-in-a-html-file>
.
I changed my address to rawgithub.com instead of raw.github.com. It works
fine now.
thaks for the help anyway