all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* how do i create keyboard shortcut to specific query-replace?
@ 2013-09-30 16:36 Hod b
From: Hod b @ 2013-09-30 16:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

Hello
I've trying to create a keyboard shortcut that replace some query that i
have in many(!) files with similar query.
Example:

original code:
foo( type => 'bar', action => 'execute bar' );
foo( type => 'baz', action => 'special action' );
foo( type => 'bat', action => 'yyyyy' );
foo( type => 'bar', action => 'bar finished' );

new code:
bar( action => 'execute bar' );
baz( action => 'special action' );
bat( action => 'yyyyy' );
bar( action => 'bar finished' );

I don't want to do that automatically to all my files,
because it depend on projects that we are work at the company.
my regex to this problem is s/foo\(\s+type\s+=>\s+'(\w+)',\s+/$1( /g
but i don't know how to save it to .emacs

thanks for trying help me.

[parent not found: <mailman.3190.1380576360.10748.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]