all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Michael Mauger <michael@mauger.com>
To: Trevor Murphy <trevor.m.murphy@gmail.com>
Cc: Stefan Monnier <monnier@iro.umontreal.ca>,
	"emacs-devel@gnu.org" <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Best practices for sql-list-(table|all)?
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 20:34:15 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

I apologize for the delay in my response.

I had encountered the same issue and thought the fix had already been

moved to trunk.  Digging in tonite, it doesn't appear it made it; so I'll get

it installed this week.  I had a similar problem with using inhibit-read-only,

but found that controlling buffer-read-only was actually a more accurate

way of managing the buffer's read-only state and the buffer's contents.

Thanks for the bug report and sorry for my delay

-- Michael