I mean in a webpage, a link will be underlined and blue and say something like GNU website, however the link will be http://www.gnu.org. Say you copy such a piece of text from a webpage, you can paste in into LibreOffice Writer (or Microsoft Word) and the text will be GNU website and link will be http://www.gnu.org. Org-mode supports links like this using [[GNU website][http://www.gnu.org]] syntax, I would like it to be like this, and transparent to the user. - Enda ________________________________ From: Glenn Morris To: Enda Cc: 11819@debbugs.gnu.org Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 9:18 PM Subject: Re: bug#11819: Wishlist: enriched mode, handle links like in LibreOffice, copy and paste links from webpage Enda wrote: > In enriched mode, could Emacs handle links from webpage like in > LibreOffice?, i.e. copy and paste links from webpage into Emacs. I don't know what this means. Does M-x goto-address-mode do what you want?