Hi StefanMo! 5 days ago Stefan Monnier wrote: >> No setf-method known for testcover-after > > Does one of the 2 patches work? I tried the second patch with the trunk Emacs. It works for me. > My 1st patch has the downside that it doesn't call testcover-after at all. This is certainly not what to do. > The reason is that I don't know what VAL to set in IDX when we do > things like (push VAL (testcover-after IDX PLACE)): should it be the > value read before pushing VAL onto it, or the value set afterwards? > The second patch chooses to call testcover-after when setting the value. I'm not sure whether this reflects our latest discussion. If not I'm now ready to test another patch. Grüße Stefan