Hi everyone, I had the opportunity of using sqlite-mode recently, which is really handy for quickly inspecting the content of a database. However, I noticed two issues when using it from Windows: - The sql query built by sqlite-mode-delete is syntactically correct, but misinterpreted by sqlite, and eventually do nothing. The query is of the form "REMOVE FROM table_name WHERE rowid = ? and 'column_name_1' = ? and 'column_name_2' = ? and ..." From https://www.sqlite.org/lang_keywords.html, if I understand correctly, the quoted column names in the WHERE clause are interpreted as strings from sqlite, and as a result not a single row is ever matched and deleted. - The connection to the sqlite database (file) is never closed, even when the buffer is killed. As sqlite--db is a local variable, it's not even possible to close the connection by hand once the buffer is killed. That means that once a database file is opened with sqlite-mode-open-file, the file cannot be deleted unless emacs is closed (on Windows). Attached are the modifications that makes it work for me. I didn't have the opportunity to test it under linux or another environment. I did not want to touch the other parts that were already working, but note that sqlite support a collection of pragma statements that can be used to inspect the schema of the database in a more structured way than parsing the content of the sqlite_master table: https://www.sqlite.org/lang_keywords.html. I hope it helps, and thanks for all the great work! Thomas Hilke