all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: "Eric M. Ludlam" <eric@siege-engine.com>
To: Lennart Borgman <lennart.borgman@gmail.com>
Cc: cedet-devel@lists.sf.net, Emacs-Devel devel <emacs-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Switching CEDET from CVS to a Distributed VCS.
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 19:51:31 -0400	[thread overview]

Hi Lennart,

  Thanks for the reminder, as I had forgotten.  Anything that makes
maintaining the CEDET code in the Emacs repository and my own repository
easier will help to help work around the paperwork issues I have to deal
with.  That would indeed be a big boon for me.

  I hadn't acted on these suggestions in the past because my Linux
distro had been so old and I was too lazy to build whatever vcs was
suggested myself.  Now that I've upgraded, this is no longer an issue.

Thanks
Eric