all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Does anyone use menus?
@ 2005-06-20 10:57 Dmitriy
From: Dmitriy @ 2005-06-20 10:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
what do you think of menus importance for vim? How often do the people
use menus, or commands are enough to make one happy? Would anyone
complain if there were no menus at all?

I am developing an IDE supporting a number of external plug-in editors
including vim. I am about to use no menus for emacs plug-in, because of
interference with IDE's own menu system. So I wonder if it would make
any problems for emacs users.

I would appreciate any opinions/considerations on the subject
Thanks,
Dmitriy