all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Compilation Warning and Error Hints in the Margin of my Source Code
@ 2007-09-10 12:02 Nordlöw
From: Nordlöw @ 2007-09-10 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Does Emacs have some way of of showing compilation warning/error
hinting symbols in the margin of my source-files similar to what other
IDEs does?

Thanks in advance,
Nordlöw

* Compilation Warning and Error Hints in the Margin of my Source Code
@ 2007-09-10 13:36 Nordlöw
From: Nordlöw @ 2007-09-10 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

How can I make Emacs display symbols/icons in the margin of my source
code that indicate the positions of the warnings and/or errors
produced by my compliation?

Thanks,
Nordlöw

* Re: Compilation Warning and Error Hints in the Margin of my Source Code
@ 2007-09-10 14:26 ` Peter Dyballa
From: Peter Dyballa @ 2007-09-10 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nordlöw; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Am 10.09.2007 um 15:36 schrieb Nordlöw:

> How can I make Emacs display symbols/icons in the margin of my source
> code that indicate the positions of the warnings and/or errors
> produced by my compliation?

Is there no way to select the hyper-links in the *compilation* buffer?

--
Greetings

   Pete

                                            (Douglas Adams)