all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Any good emacs stuff for make functionlist
@ 2007-08-13 12:25 anders
From: anders @ 2007-08-13 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I have before run uedit, and in one windows there i have all funktion
on current buffer,
this is the only thing a miss in emacs.
Is there any thing like this ?
I develop i C.

// Anders

* Re: Any good emacs stuff for make functionlist
@ 2007-08-13 14:23 ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2007-08-13 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

anders <anders.u.persson@gmail.com> writes:

> I have before run uedit, and in one windows there i have all funktion
> on current buffer, this is the only thing a miss in emacs.
> Is there any thing like this ?

Sure. Have a look at `imenu-add-to-menubar' (which adds a menu with all
toplevel items) or ECB [1].

Bye,
Tassilo
__________
[1] http://ecb.sourceforge.net/
--
            Wenn Windows die Lösung ist, kann ich dann bitte
                       das Problem zurück haben?

* Re: Any good emacs stuff for make functionlist
@ 2007-08-13 17:39   ` anders
From: anders @ 2007-08-13 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii", Size: 689 bytes --]

On 13 Aug, 16:23, Tassilo Horn <tass...@member.fsf.org> wrote:
> anders <anders.u.pers...@gmail.com> writes:
> > I have before run uedit, and in one windows there i have all funktion
> > on current buffer, this is the only thing a miss in emacs.
> > Is there any thing like this ?
>
> Sure. Have a look at `imenu-add-to-menubar' (which adds a menu with all
> toplevel items) or ECB [1].
>
> Bye,
> Tassilo
> __________
> [1]http://ecb.sourceforge.net/
> --
>             Wenn Windows die Lösung ist, kann ich dann bitte
>                        das Problem zurück haben?

Great this was exact what i was looking for, en to have it as a menu
was great thanks.

@ 2007-08-14 22:36     ` Ken Goldman
From: Ken Goldman @ 2007-08-14 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

anders wrote:
> On 13 Aug, 16:23, Tassilo Horn <tass...@member.fsf.org> wrote:
>
>>anders <anders.u.pers...@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>>I have before run uedit, and in one windows there i have all funktion
>>>on current buffer, this is the only thing a miss in emacs.
>>>Is there any thing like this ?
>>
>>Sure. Have a look at `imenu-add-to-menubar' (which adds a menu with all
>>toplevel items) or ECB [1].
>>
>>Bye,
>>Tassilo
>>__________
>>[1]http://ecb.sourceforge.net/
>>--
>>            Wenn Windows die Lösung ist, kann ich dann bitte
>>                       das Problem zurück haben?
>

> Great this was exact what i was looking for, en to have it as a menu
> was great thanks.
> // Anders

There's also speedbar.el.

* Re: Any good emacs stuff for make functionlist
@ 2007-08-15  5:49       ` anders
From: anders @ 2007-08-15  5:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs