all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* VC commands - a little ambiguous to me ??
@ 2007-05-17 19:19 William Case
From: William Case @ 2007-05-17 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: EMACS List

Hi;

I am working with a remote svn repository.  Up to now VC does what I
expect.

Now I want to do the equivalent of:
svn add (a new directory and sub-directrory)
svn add (a file)
svn move (a different file)

I can't find similar VC commands.

What are they or where do I look?  Already tried emacs info Version
Control and VC.

--
Regards Bill

[parent not found: <mailman.783.1179430137.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]