all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* nXhtml-mode font-lock customizations ??
@ 2007-05-10 16:38 William Case
From: William Case @ 2007-05-10 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: EMACS List

Hi;

I have been happily using nXhtml for over a week now.

I would like to take a look at the font-lock-faces for different modes
(HTML, PHP) and perhaps make minor adjustments.  Do I customize the
font-lock-faces for each mode separately, change the syntax table or is
there a combined nXhtml font-lock-faces customization?

For example on my current file a long red line/underline (mainly in some
empty lines, but in some text) shows and a can't figure out what it
represents, if any thing.  A red underline shows up under some tags.  If
it is showing an error, those lines are not errors (I believe -- the
page works?).

--
Regards Bill

[parent not found: <mailman.490.1178815584.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>]