all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Info about indentation.
@ 2007-04-09 23:07 Jean-Michel Hufflen
From: Jean-Michel Hufflen @ 2007-04-09 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

   Dear Emacs'ers,

   I use emacs to write Scheme programs, and I would like to the following
program to be displayed as:

(cond ((x y z) =>
          cdr)

that is, "cdr" just below (x y z), because "cdr" it is located after "=>". By
default, emacs displays it like:

(cond ((x y z) =>
                    cdr)

   Does someone know how to proceed? Many thanks in advance,

J.-M. Hufflen

* Re: Info about indentation.
       [not found] <mailman.1908.1176209018.7795.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2007-04-10 14:04 ` Robert Thorpe
From: Robert Thorpe @ 2007-04-10 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Apr 10, 12:07 am, Jean-Michel Hufflen <jmhuff...@free.fr> wrote:
>    Dear Emacs'ers,
>
>    I use emacs to write Scheme programs, and I would like to the following
> program to be displayed as:
>
> (cond ((x y z) =>
>           cdr)
>
> that is, "cdr" just below (x y z), because "cdr" it is located after "=>". By
> default, emacs displays it like:
>
> (cond ((x y z) =>
>                     cdr)
>
>    Does someone know how to proceed? Many thanks in advance,

Well, in scheme-mode on my Emacs the "cdr" lines up with the paren
beginning "(x y z)", which seems right to me.  Note that lisp-mode
doesn't understand => only scheme-mode understands that.