all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: Free and FAST Internet TV to the WHOLE WORLD
       [not found] <1175635415.948331.88560@n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>
@ 2007-04-04 14:00 ` stj911
From: stj911 @ 2007-04-04 14:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Apr 3, 2:23 pm, therma...@india.com wrote:
> http://www.linktv.org/mosaic/streamsArchive/index.php4?episode_date=20070330&vidsize=lg
>
> Enjoy

Thanks a lot for this valuable resource. I already bookmarked it. All
you need is to put your info to get a cookie and you can watch
anything. Lots better than the ODIOUS PBS with those fooooolish
monkeys reading official propaganda.

They did not even have the balls to talk of 9/11 truth movement.

God Bless ... keep up the good work

* Re: Free and FAST Internet TV to the WHOLE WORLD
@ 2007-04-04 14:50   ` jeff
From: jeff @ 2007-04-04 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

stj911@rock.com wrote:
> On Apr 3, 2:23 pm, therma...@india.com wrote:
>> http://www.linktvddddddd.org/mosaic/streamsArchive/index.php4?episode_date=20070330&vidsize=lg
>>
>> Enjoy
>
> Thanks a lot for this valuable resource. I already bookmarked it. All
> you need is to put your info to get a cookie and you can watch
> anything. Lots better than the ODIOUS PBS with those fooooolish
> monkeys reading official propaganda.
>
> They did not even have the balls to talk of 9/11 truth movement.
>
> God Bless ... keep up the good work

Nice kook-slurp

* Re: Free and FAST Internet TV to the WHOLE WORLD
@ 2007-04-04 16:43     ` thermate
From: thermate @ 2007-04-04 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Apr 4, 7:50 am, jeff <jalowe44INVA...@hotmail.com.INVALID> wrote:
> stj...@rock.com wrote:
> > On Apr 3, 2:23 pm, therma...@india.com wrote:
> >>http://www.linktvddddddd.org/mosaic/streamsArchive/index.php4?episode...
>
> >> Enjoy
>
> > Thanks a lot for this valuable resource. I already bookmarked it. All
> > you need is to put your info to get a cookie and you can watch
> > anything. Lots better than the ODIOUS PBS with those fooooolish
> > monkeys reading official propaganda.
>
> > They did not even have the balls to talk of 9/11 truth movement.
>
> > God Bless ... keep up the good work
>
> Nice kook-slurp

Hey spooook, we know you dont want people to see THE REAL news, that
would actually also help them plan well for the stock market and
future directions in life.