all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: qajaqbob@gmail.com
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Subject: Re: how to change mouse pointer color
Date: 27 Mar 2007 18:14:39 -0700	[thread overview]

I have the same problem.  Standard emacs methods of changing the mouse
pointer color have no effect.

I think it's a problem specific to running emacs under X11, displaying
to a Mac X11 server.  Not sure why though.

My current workaround is to change the emacs background color to
"lightblue1".  It's enough contrast to make the yellow pointer show
up, but light enough otherwise.

emacs --background-color=lightblue1