all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* clearcase in emacs - undo checkout
@ 2007-03-06 19:22 op132650c
From: op132650c @ 2007-03-06 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

The vc-clearcase that i've installed is in
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vc-clearcase/.

I've already see the clearcase menu in the menu bar of emacs.

Now, my question is:
- I want to do the command of clearcase , undo-checkout, in emacs. Is there a
way to do this command in emacs?

* Re: clearcase in emacs - undo checkout
       [not found] <mailman.545.1173208949.7795.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2007-03-06 21:24 ` james
From: james @ 2007-03-06 21:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Mar 6, 1:22 pm, op1326...@mail.telepac.pt wrote:
> The vc-clearcase that i've installed is inhttp://sourceforge.net/projects/vc-clearcase/.
>
> I've already see the clearcase menu in the menu bar of emacs.
>
> Now, my question is:
> - I want to do the command of clearcase , undo-checkout, in emacs. Is there a
> way to do this command in emacs?

I think you will find that "Revert to Base version"  (vc-revert-
buffer) will undo the checkout