all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Using a File index
@ 2007-02-05 17:13 HS
       [not found] ` <mailman.4082.1170748050.2155.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: HS @ 2007-02-05 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi all
I use to open files using recursive find.
Now I just did a ruby script to generate a list of all sources on some
given folder.
My problem now is to parse this file and use it to open the file I'm
looking for.

file1.c = c:\blabla\prj1\file1.c
file2.c = c:\blabla\prj2\file2.c
file3.c = c:\srcs\file3.c