all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* add own function to latex-environment
@ 2007-07-16 19:43 Sterni
From: Sterni @ 2007-07-16 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help-gnu-emacs

hello,
im new in this forum. and i´m german so excuse me for my bad english :)

i use emacs to write latex documents.

i want to add an own function to the auctex/latex environment.
so if i press "C-c C-e" my own function should be listed to (next to
"itemize", "figure" and so on)

my code:

(global-set-key "\C-c\C-e\C-f" 'latex-frame)
(append '(latex-environment) '(latex-frame))

(defun latex-frame ()
;;insert frame
(interactive)
(beginning-of-line)
(insert "\\begin{frame} \n  \\frametitle{}\n\\end{frame} \n")
(backward-char 15)
)

if i do "M-x latex-frame" everything works, but i want that "frame" is
listet in the environment list!
the shortcut "\C-c\C-e\C-f" isnt working too .....

i hope i can get some help.

thank you!

* Re: add own function to latex-environment
       [not found] <mailman.3542.1184640313.32220.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
@ 2007-07-17  5:26 ` Ralf Angeli
From: Ralf Angeli @ 2007-07-17  5:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

* Sterni (2007-07-16) writes:

> i want that "frame" is
> listet in the environment list!

Recent versions of AUCTeX contain support for beamer.sty.  You just have
to activate parsing as explained on the first page of AUCTeX's manual.

--
Ralf