all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* show-wspace question
@ 2006-04-24 11:43 gamename
       [not found] ` <mailman.869.1145894990.9609.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: gamename @ 2006-04-24 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I really like "show-wspace", but I need to turn off tab highlighting
for "c-mode".  How do I do that?

TIA,
-T

* RE: show-wspace question
@ 2006-04-24 16:09 ` Drew Adams
       [not found] ` <mailman.869.1145894990.9609.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Drew Adams @ 2006-04-24 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

    I really like "show-wspace", but I need to turn off tab
    highlighting for "c-mode".  How do I do that?

Hi Tennis - you might try something like this (I haven't tried it though -
check font-lock.el):

(font-lock-remove-keywords
   'c-mode-common-hook  ; or c-mode-hook?
   '(("[\t]+" (0 'pesche-tab t))))