all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* ebrowse: building BROWSE file
@ 2005-07-26  7:01 annamalai.gurusami
From: annamalai.gurusami @ 2005-07-26  7:01 UTC (permalink / raw

Hi All,

In the C++ source tree that I am working on we have a #define as
follows (logically)

#define BlzDLL
#define BlzClass class BlzDLL

Because of this all the source files that defines a class would be
like this

BlzClass SomeClass
{
};

Because of this ebrowse is not working correctly.  Is it possible for
me to instruct ebrowse to preprocess a certain set of pre-defined
macros
(like the way doxygen does)?

Any help much appreciated.

Rgds,
anna

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-07-26  7:01 UTC | newest]