Hi again Jim, I haven't isolated this one yet, but I'm flagging in case it rings any bells for you -- I'm getting rendering-lockups with dart-mode when I enable visual-wrap-prefix-mode. I've checked a couple of other programming modes which seem fine. My money was on lsp-mode (and maybe lens display), but I've disabled lsp entirely and it still locks up. I don't get a backtrace (with debug-on-error), but I can get this (when I hit C-n to see anything is happening, as the screen goes blank): === Debugger entered--Lisp error: (args-out-of-range 519 519) line-move-visual(1 nil) line-move(1 nil nil 1) next-line(1 1) funcall-interactively(next-line 1 1) command-execute(next-line) === I'll keep trying to isolate it. So far my repo is "open .dart file, M-x visual-wrap-prefix-mode". cheers, Mark On Sun, Aug 18, 2024, at 11:40 AM, Jim Porter wrote: > On 8/17/2024 5:02 PM, Mark Hepburn wrote: > > Thanks Jim, nice work -- yes that seems to work perfectly again for all > > the problematic files I had before. > > Great, thanks for checking. I've therefore merged this to the master > branch as 135da3556bb. Closing this bug now. > > (Though of course if you find any other issues with the new > 'visual-wrap-prefix-mode' code, just let me know and I'll try to fix it.) >