all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Eshell help.
@ 2003-10-01  8:26 Steven Wu
From: Steven Wu @ 2003-10-01  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I looked into eshell, and felt that I really like it. Unfortunately, I
wasn't able to find much documentation about it. Here is a question that
I found: if I redefine eshell-prompt-function to something I like, i.e.
no pathname, then completetion doesn't work. I kinda like to have the
pathname printed on the window title bar, not at the prompt. Also, if I
want to do shell programming, where can I find the elisp primitives?

thanks.
steve