Thanks for working on this Mauro! The overall structure is clearer, and the additional information is most welcome. I personally think it might be better to move the default widget to under section 8.1 Basic types, in its own subsection, so that it’s easier to look for. In the same vein, adding some cindexes could further help users to find the information they are looking for, when using the manual as a reference. > On Aug 20, 2023, at 2:59 PM, Drew Adams wrote: > > Thanks for working on this, Mauro! > > I don't work with texi (the original texi text > or patches or patched), but if you can point to > a non-texi version of the patched text (e.g. > plain-text or other) then if/when I get some > time I'll take a look. > > Whether that happens or not, thanks again for > doing this. It will really help, I'm sure. Here’s the old and new version in HTML format. Yuan