all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Completion for header files symbols
@ 2002-12-25 15:42 Fabio Rafael
From: Fabio Rafael @ 2002-12-25 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hy everyone, and Merry Christmas... =-) ..
I know that I can use symbol completion (M-TAB) if I use Etags in
.c files...
But, what about "only" .h ...?
For example, if I'm programming in gtk...
i have to #include<gtk.h> ..
What can I do to emacs recognize GtkWidget for completion....
so i can type GtkW <M-Tab> and get GtkWidget ...
I tried to use etags only in .h files, but did not work ..
Anyone know how to do this... ?
Thanks for help

(PS: sorry for my english, it is not my primary language and I need
training.. =-)  )

--
Fabio Rafael (f2r)
fabio.rafael@terra.com.br

"Programming is like sex.
One mistake and you have to support it for the
rest of your life."
Michael Sinz

| FP: 567F C665 327B F7EE B777 |
|     7F0A AF97 0285 DA3D 543C |