Please disregard the previous attachment named : LessPerfectDOSVGA.ttf - The one attached here is the font with the issue! On 01/09/17 21:24, rjd wrote: > > > I am a great fan of VGA dos for programming. I have been trying to > figure out why in emacs I get weird single quotes (see attached image). > > > In general, single quotes work fine even in emacs, but for some reason > in *Help* buffers they look different. This also applies when I > compile something in shell and I get an error message > > Anyway, I have attached the images of Perfect DOS VGA and Moder DOS > 437 (the latter being an okay font, but I much prefer perfect). Also, > I have attached both ttf files. > > Do you have any idea? Thanks. > >