all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Expanding multinational has openings
@ 2005-06-24  2:39 Robert Taylor
From: Robert Taylor @ 2005-06-24  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

We are looking for goal oriented people who seriously want to make change to their future.
Want to reduce your job related stress and make extra money working from home?
You CAN have a career with no commute, no hassle, and no boss! Work from home or office!
Many years in business means more work security and peace of mind.
No matter what you currently do for a living, you can join our team and make money!
You can start part time until you're ready to go full-time or start full time right away.
Be your own boss and make money working a couple of hours per day.
Finally, now you can be in control of your own income level and have more free time!
Just 10 hours per week you need to contribute. No start up costs or any expenses!
Get paid fix wages plus commission for completed work. Make more money doing less work.
Take the vacation of your dreams, buy a better car, and build your dream home!
Our extensive training and support is what makes this position so easy to run for you.

Submit your contact information to get more details about this exciting opportunity.
To continue with the application process please fill in our online application at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-24  2:39 UTC | newest]